WorldVentures founders Wayne Nugent and Mike Azcue experienced great success in business early in their careers, but both came to realize there had to be a better way to make a living, a way to make work less about money and more about the things that matter: passion, adventure and fun. Thus, the WorldVentures lifestyle was born. Today, Wayne is joined by Chief Executive Officer Dan Stammen and, together, the two are striving to fulfill a very simple business philosophy: help people get more fun, freedom and fulfillment in their lives—and it’s working. Thanks to Wayne’s visionary leadership style and Dan’s versatile business savvy, thousands of Representatives have been able to “Make a living … Living!”
WorldVentures in 2016 became the 32nd highest sales turnover Direct Selling Company in the World.
The WorldVentures product “DreamTrips” which is exclusively sold through its network of WorldVentures Representatives worldwide has become the World’s leading VIP Travel & Lifestyle Club attracting over 1 Million members in its first ten years 2005-2015.
Worldventures is rank :no.32 on the prestigious DSN (Direct Selling News) 100 list
Below shows the previous 3 years of growth and standings in the DSN 100:
2016 – WV ranked #32 – $693 Million in Sales, 96% increase!!
2015 – WV ranked #47 – $352 Million in Sales, 80% increase!!
2014 – WV ranked #65 – $195 Million in Sales!!…
After 5 years of unprecedented record breaking growth the company is on target to hit a major milestone of over a Billion dollars in sales in 2017. This will put WorldVentures in an elite group of companies (just over 20) that have achieved the Billion dollar a year milestone ever in the history of Direct Selling.
Being in a unique position of having zero competition with no other Travel company in the DSN 100 we are fast moving towards our goal to becoming the no.1 and biggest Direct Selling Company on the planet. Although a bold mission we definitely have the odds stacked in our favour. As well as our proven track record, here are some more key reasons why:
TRAVEL IS THE BIGGEST INDUSTRY IN THE WORLD WITH OVER $7.5 TRILLION ANNUAL SPEND AND FORECASTED TO DOUBLE IN 15-20 YEARS.
WE ARE DISRUPTING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY JUST AS SKYPE DID TO LONG DISTANCE, UBER TO TAXI SERVICES AND NETFLIX HAS DONE TO MOVIE RENTAL WITH THE USE OF TECHNOLOGY.
THE COMPANY INVESTED OVER $80 MILLION IN 2015 IMPLEMENTING CLOUD BASED SYSTEMS FOR ALL OPERATIONS AND A MAJOR INVESTMENT INTO DEVELOPING THE DREAMTRIPS APP +WORLDVENTURES FLYE SMARTCARD. WE ARE CONVERGING TRAVEL, SOCIAL & DIRECT SELLING ALL THROUGH MOBILE TECHNOLOGY AND THE APP.
IN 2014 MIKE REMEDIOS BECAME THE WORLDVENTURES CTO (CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER). MIKE WAS PREVIOUSLY CTO OF COMPANIES INCLUDING EBAY, TRAVELOCITY, LASTMINUTE.COM & HOTELS.COM. THIS IS A BIG DEAL!
TOP 5 REASONS TO JOIN AN MLM:
Multilevel marketing has gotten a bad rap over the years. And though many reputable companies exist, mere mention of M-L-M can conjure shattered dreams that made headlines over decades past. But you can’t paint all network marketing companies with the same broad stroke. At WorldVentures, we stake our reputation on integrity and transparency, and we have the longevity and legacy of achievement to back us.
But enough about us. Here are a few reasons to consider multilevel marketing in general:
1. Entrepreneurial freedom: I know you’ve heard it before, but it’s true. You can quite literally fire your boss and run your own business with low overhead costs. However, you may want to gradually build up to this point by starting out on a part-time basis.
2. Dynamic earnings potential: Unlike in the corporate world where your rise in rank may hinge on anything from your talent and tenure to your temperament, MLMs allow you to determine your own worth. No salary caps here. Decide what you want to earn then go for it.
3. Personal development: MLMs are big on helping you become your best. Personal development ensures that you become a more effective entrepreneur, and it promotes continued company growth. From books and videos to conferences and one-on-one coaching, you have the tools you need to tap in to your full potential.
4. Continuous training: Much like personal development, training is always accessible. No more filling out a training request and waiting for your boss to approve it based on budget. Any and everything you need to know to be successful in your business is at your fingertips.
5. Camaraderie: There’s nothing like connecting with people who share your vision. As the old saying goes, “Iron sharpens iron.” By joining an MLM, you will align yourself with like-minded people who can identify with your struggles and support your success.
give the business 3-5 years to create the residual income lifestyle you desire. For some it may take longer & for some you will achieve if faster, but the most important thing is finish what you set out to do when you started as a WorldVentures representative.
Two of the most important things you must do to succeed in this business are:
Go on DreamTrips and use your product. Now there are multiple “Welcome DreamTrips” which are highly discounted trips when you book within 60 days of becoming a member. Search dreamtrips.com or the APP and book one today!
- Attend the training events. This is a serious business that can give you a serious income plus time & financial freedom. Not one of our top leaders & top income earners miss training events. Book the next event today!